- A true all-time classic
- Traditional ‘quick-build’ kit
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction
- Laser-cut parts including ribs, lightening holes and wing sheeting cut to size
- Simplified interlocking wing construction
- One-piece pre-lightened tail surfaces
- Pre-formed wire undercarriage
- Suits a wide range of engine sizes
- Easily converted for electric power
What's in the Box
- Laser-cut balsa and plywood parts
- Wire undercarriage parts ready for soldering
- Saddle clamps and screws for undercarriage
- 8x Wing tip 19mm press studs
- 1x Engine mount
- 1x Full instruction manual
Having fun never goes out of fashion and neither does the Panic bipe. In the late ‘70s a group of competition pilots were flying a fantastic new biplane designed by the late Phil Newman. They got together after fun-fly competitions to put on the most amazing displays of aerial dancing the like of which had never been witnessed before. That bipe was known as the Panic and the rest, as they say, is history.
This new, revised kit from J.Perkins is bang up-to-date with laser-cut parts, pre-formed u/c, an interlocking wing construction and full instructions. It builds quickly and accurately and suits a .52 four-stroke, .60-.91 two-stroke or electric power and requires 4 or 5 standard size servos.
Panic is for everyone; whether you’re an experienced stick-banger, or relatively new and looking for your first aerobat. With a .60-size engine and low rates it’s friendly and fun, but insanely lively with a larger engine and huge control surface deflections. Just make sure you select your servos accordingly. We’d suggest Hitec HS635HBs for intermediate pilots and HS5625MGs for experts.
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||63dm2||971.39in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by JP or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Kits
Manuals and other supporting documents