- 10 Channels.
- 15 Model Memory.
- Colour LCD.
- DSSS & FHSS spread spectrum protocol.
- Rx battery and RSSI (Receiver Signal Strength Indicator) telemetry as standard.
- Mode change capable.
- Wide (7.4 to 15V) voltage range input.
- Tx battery reverse polarity protection.
- Updatable firmware via micro USB port.
- 4096 bit resolution.
- Tx and Rx low battery voltage warning (as standard).
- Motor battery voltage warning (with optional PRM-01 sensor).
- GPS telemetry (with optional TS100 sensor).
- 4 x two-position, 3 x three-position and 1 x return switch.
- 2 x proportional slider controls.
- Wireless trainer compatibility (with optional R8FM module).
- Intuitive programming.
- Sturdy metal carry handle.
- Digital trims.
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- S-BUS compatible.
- Vibration alarm.
What's in the Box
- 1x AT9S 2.4GHz 10-channel transmitter.
- 1x R9DS 9-channel receiver.
- 1x Throttle stick spring retainer.
- 1x Neck Strap.
RadioLink may well be a name that’s new to you but, rest assured, the protocol and the brand’s assured reliability is anything but. 10 years on the market and with an exponentially growing core of satisfied users this is a radio system that you’ll not only love for its features and flexibility but one you’ll grow to adore for its comfort, ease of use and solid dependability. And we haven’t even mentioned the price yet! With a range of transmitters covering everything from beginner to expert, standard features that’ll raise an enlightened eyebrow and receiver prices that’ll have you reaching for your wallet, RadioLink has been radio modelling’s the best kept secret of recent times… but not anymore!
An updated version of the popular AT9, the AT9S, 2.4GHz mid-range, telemetry capable transmitter now has 10 channels and, like its predecessor has been designed with a furure-proof feature-set to suit the intermediate model pilot with an expanding hangar and the need for a transmitter with an all-encompassing capability. Equipped with FHSS & DSSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol you can be assured of a superior transmission rate, enhanced interference rejection and the peace of mind that comes with a rock-solid full range transmission. But it’s better than that; if you’re a regular club flyer a quick look at the specification will confirm that, actually, this is all the transmitter you’ll ever need. Moreover, with amazingly competitive receiver pricing you’ll realise that you really can afford to conveniently grow, or even re-equip, your fleet. Take a look at the full feature list and make special note of its intuitive programming, colour LCD, telemetry features, wireless trainer link capability and dashing good looks.
Comprehensive feature list:Model categories catered for
- Glider (one aileron plus one flap)
- Glider (two aileron plus one flap)
- Glider (two aileron plus two flap)
- Fixed-wing power
- End Point Adjustment
- Sub Trim
- Servo Reverse
- Dual Rate
- Throttle Cut
- Three timers
- Trainer Function
- Servo Monitor
- Trim Step
- Idle Down
- 8 programmable mixers
- Flap Trim
- Aileron Differential
- Air Brake
- Elevator / Flap Mixing
- Snap Roll
- V-Tail Mixing
- Elevon Mixing
- Throttle Curve
- Throttle Delay
- Gyro Sense
- Servo Speed
- Ailevator Mixing
- Revolution Mix
- Hover Throttle
- Hover Pitch
- High / Low Pitch
- Throttle Mix
- Swash Ring
- Camber Flap
- Camber Mix
- Butterfly / Elevator Mix
- Spoiler Mix
- Flight Conditions
|Length (mm): ||180 |
|Height (mm): ||213 (aerial folded) |
|Width (mm): ||63 (minus carry handle) |
|Weight (g): ||828 |
Transmitter Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by RadioLink or just in Radios & Servos/Radio Systems & Combos
You can also find more similar products in the RadioLink brand store in Transmitters.
Manuals and other supporting documents
Declaration of Conformity