- Lightweight, high quality CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Eye-catching scale colour scheme.
- Improved aerodynamics provide increased stability.
- Factory covered with Oracover.
- High quality pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Fixed, sprung u/c legs supplied, suitable air retracts can also be fitted.
- Includes i.c. and electric power conversion pack.
What's in the Box
- 1x Pre-finished fuselage assembly.
- 1x Pre-finished wing set.
- 1x Pre-finished fin and rudder.
- 1x Pre-finished tailplane unit.
- 1x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 2x Pilot figures.
- 1x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages, pushrods, fuel tank etc).
- 1x Sprung, fixed, aluminium trike undercarriage set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Derived from the classic Beechcraft Bonanza the T-34 Mentor had its first flight in December 1948 and entered service as a USAF and US Navy primary trainer some five years later in 1953. Powered originally by a regular piston engine the T-34C, modelled here by Seagull, carried a turboprop engine, two pilots, and a reputation as one of the nicest flying military trainers around, mixing wonderful handling with the feel and thrill of flying a true warbird.
With Seagull's reputation for producing strong, light and authentic-looking semi-scale models you'll be delighted to hear that the characteristics of the real thing have been comfortably adopted by this delightful 75" span 6-channel beauty. Built using Seagull's time-honoured interlocking balsa and ply construction technique and pre-covered in diligently applied matt Oracover, the Mentor builds quickly and offers a thoroughly enjoyable flying experience. Supplied with a sturdy fixed undercarriage but with pre-formed retract wells and mounting points this a model you can tailor to suit you, your flying style and your budget.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1900|
|Length (mm): ||1430|
|Rec'd engine (i.c.): ||20 - 22cc|
|Rec'd motor (electric): ||290Kv / 2000W|
|Wing area (sq. in): ||849 |
|Weight (lb): ||11.2 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||5.1kg||11.2lbs|
|Product Wing Area||55dm2||849in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents