- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Superb flying characteristics.
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power, with adjustable electric motor mount.
- Wing transport frames included.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1x Pilot figure.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Wing strut set.
- 1x Wheel spat set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Durable aluminium undercarriage unit.
- 1x Instruction manual.
The Steen Skybolt is an American home-built aerobatic biplane. Originally designed by Lamar Steen as an engineering project, the prototype first flew in October 1970. A Skybolt won the Reserve Grand Champion Custom Built for 1979 at the Experimental Aircraft Association airshow in Oshkosh Wisconsin.
Presented in an eye catching colour scheme this 61' span high quality balsa / ply ARTF comes factory covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film and features a detailed cockpit, pre-painted glass fibre cowl and spats, a tough two-piece painted undercarriage, all the necessary hardware for either glow or electric power and, crucially, stunning good looks.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1550 |
|Length (mm): ||1790 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||1023 |
|All-up weight (lb): ||9.3 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||4.2kg||9.3lbs|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents