- Suitable for 90 - 120 4-stroke (10 - 15cc).
- Requires 5-channel radio with 7 servos.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced pilots.
- Suitable for electric conversion.
- Flap equipped for control during landing.
- Scale cockpit detail with authentic pilot figure.
- Aerofoil section tail surfaces for improved flight performance.
- Traditional aerobatics performed with ease.
- Plug in wings aid storage and transport.
- Steerable tail wheel.
What's in the Box
- 1x Pre-built and pre-covered fuselage.
- 1x Pre-built and pre-covered wing set.
- 1x Pre-built and pre-covered tail set.
- 1x Clear canopy.
- 1x Wheel spat set.
- 1x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1x full hardware pack, including horns, hinges, wheels, fuel tank, engine mount, nuts bolts and linkages.
- 1x Conversion set for electric power.
Like the full-size aircraft, Seagulls Radial Rocket ARTF is a real attention grabber, on the ground and in the air. The nostalgic colour scheme is based on Radial Rocket number 105, which competes at the Reno Air Races in the Sportsman class. With a broad flight envelope and smooth aerobatic performance, the Rocket adds real excitement to any flying session.
Supplied almost ready to fly with high quality balsa and ply parts, this is another accurately assembled Seagull product that's factory covered in genuine Oracover film. Sporting a pre-painted fibreglass cowl, scale cockpit and two-piece plug-in wings for easy transport it's a practical and eye-catching model that's guaranteed to turn heads at the patch.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1582 |
|Length (mm): ||1145 |
|Wing area (sq. dm): ||36.8 |
|Weight (kg): ||3.2 - 3.3 |
|Rec'd engine: ||10 - 15cc |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Weight||3200 - 3300g||113 - 117oz|
|Product Wing Area||37dm2||570in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents