- Perfect as a follow-on trainer (after a Seagull Boomerang or Arising Star)
- Highly prefabricated ARTF kit
- For i.c. or electric power
- Large top-hatch makes battery-changing easy
- Easy-flying virtues but fully aerobatic too
- Electric conversion set included
- Control surfaces factory-hinged for speedy construction
What's in the Box
- Airframe components factory finished using genuine Oracover
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels, spinner etc.
- Adjustable electric motor stand-off
- Factory painted glass fibre wheel spats and cowl
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
Seagull's Challenger adopts a low-wing profile in a simple, yet classically-styled model. It's perfect as a follow model after a basic high-wing trainer (such as Seagull's Arising Star or Boomerang) and much has been done at the factory, so the box-to-air time is very modest. It suits either i.c. engines or electric power and the large canopy hatch provides easy access for battery changing or maintenance.
In the air you'll find a friendly and predictable machine that'll happily cruise around while delivering all the standard aerobatic manoeuvres when required. The wide speed range means slowing down for landing is straightforward.
In fact, not only is it perfect for relative beginners, it's a fine club sport model that'll impress seasoned pilots with it's easy-going virtues.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||2.3-2.7kg||5.1-6.0lbs|
|Product Wing Area||35dm2||542.5in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Sport
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents