- Approx flying weight - 9.3lbs (4.2kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate/Advanced
- Length - 49.9ins (126.8cm)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 8 servos
- Suits - 75-91 2-Stroke (91-125 4-stroke)
- Wing area - 761.1sq.ins (49.1dm)
- Wingspan - 66.9ins (170cm)
Renowned for being one of the most aerobatic WWII fighters and able to out manoeuvre its opposition with ease. Just like the full size, Seagull models have managed to produce a strong, light airframe that has great scale detail, including a fuel "drop tank.
Truly a classic aircraft which can be powered with either a 75-91 two stroke or a 91-120 four stroke engine. It can easily be converted to electric flight as the electric motor mount is also included.This model comes complete with retractable and steerable tail wheel.
All Seagull kits are laser cut and covered with Oracover
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents