- Approx flying weight - 4.4 - 4.8 lbs (2.0 - 2.2 kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Wingspan - 39.0 in (98.5 cm)
- Wing area - 641.1 sq.in (41.4 sq.dm)
- Length - 29.3 in (74.3 cm)
- Suits - 0.40 - 0.46 cu.in two-stroke engine
- Electric power conversion parts included
- Fully functioning rudders allow for more complex aerobatics.
- All necessary hardware and accessories included.
- Eye catching colour scheme.
- Removable top hatch provides convenient access to internal components.
- High quality, lightweight balsa and ply construction
What's in the Box
- High quality finish, laser-cut balsa/ply airframe
- Covered in genuine Oracover
- Decal sheet
- Electric power conversion components
- Full hardware package including wheels, fuel tank and engine mount
- Painted glass fibre cowl
- Instruction manual
If fast and smooth flying ticks your box then look no further. Seagull's Delta Racer can use the fixed undercarriage supplied, but to exploit its full potential we'd suggest leaving them off and hand launching. So doing will save two servos too.
Seagull suggest some 800-900 watts of electric power and either a 3S, 4S or 5S LiPo battery. We think a 4S pack hits the spot.
Anyone for a race!
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Fun Fly & 3D
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Fun Fly & 3D.