- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted and detailed glass fibre engine cowl.
- Hinged and locking cockpit and cargo doors.
- Two-piece wing panels aid storage and simplify transportation.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Scale features include engine exhaust detail, LED landing lights, aerials, fairings, and more.
- Optional float set.
- Steerable tail wheel.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear windscreen moulding.
- 1x Undercarriage fairing set.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Dural undercarriage unit.
- 1x Full hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Wing strut set.
- 1x Tubular wing spar.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Where model aeroplanes are concerned, the devil, they say, is in the detail and in this respect Seagulls DHC-2 MK.3 Turbo Beaver ought really to have horns, a trident and a pointy tail. Take a closer look and youll be bowled over by an attention in Seagulls design studio that not only brings hinged and locking scale cockpit / cargo doors, outstanding graphics, landing lights, undercarriage fairings, aerials and engine exhaust stubs, but the possibility of fitting an optional float set and turning your DHC-2 into a versatile scale model with undeniable appeal. For those who love civil utility aircraft, the Beaver is a firm favourite and in this colour scheme it looks an absolute treat.
So, what will you need to fit it out? Well, any 20 to 30cc petrol engine, equivalent four-stroke or alternative electric set-up should be first on your list, closely followed by seven Hitec servos and anything else you care to pop in to make it all function. Practical, pretty, and perfectly formed youd be mad to pass it by.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1600 |
|Length (mm): ||1406 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||724 |
|Weight (lb): ||11.5 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.