- Supports high RPM motors_can be used with most of the motors in the R/C market.
- Secondary sub-menu setting is easier to programme.
- Advanced Governor Mode (has the B-Series ESC to keep the motor speed even though the load is changed).
- More optional motor timing Setup and soft acceleration start ups ( make the motors run smoothly).
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON).
- Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation.
- Safety thermal over-load protection, when the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C,the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool.
- Use new generation of the MOSFET to ensure ESC'ss heating low, supporting biggest Peak current and higher reliability.
- 3.1 new advanced programming software
ZTW Mantis series ESC is a medium level product line designed for fixed wing and helis. This product line covers a wide range of product to meet various customer needs from 6A to 155A including OPTO HV version. Its performance and stability have been approved by distributors and pilots around the world. It features a compact size, light weight, fashion design, super smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection, governor, strong BEC output etc. All these feature make this product line a perfect intermediate level for the park, sports, aerobatic pilots.
ESC Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by ZTW or just in Power Systems/ESCs/Brushless ESCs/Aero
You can also find more similar products in the ZTW brand store in Airplane ESC.
Manuals and other supporting documents