- 50+ mph.
- 30+ Volts of Extreme 8s Power.
- Velineon VXL-8s waterproof ESC.
- Velineon 1200XL brushless motor.
- Traxxas Stability Management.
- TQi 2.4GHz high output radio system.
- New body mount system with one hand removal and refitting.
- New motor mounting system with precision preset gear mesh.
- New rigid modular composite chassis.
- New battery retention system – no body clips or hook & loop.
- New steering bell cranks and servo saver.
- Optimised suspension travel and steering angles.
- New GTX shocks.
- Energy absorbing bumpers and nerf bars.
- 100mm (8 inch) all-terrain tyres.
What's in the Box
- 1x X-Maxx, Ready-To-Race model with Traxxas Big Block™ brushless motor.
- 1x VXL-8s waterproof electronic speed control with integrated telemetry.
- 1x TQi 2.4GHz radio system.
- 1x Set of high quality maintenance tools.
- 1x Quick-start guide.
Unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size, and award-winning innovation make X-Maxx the ultimate monster truck. With 30+ volts of extreme 8S power, X-Maxx defies physics, unleashing jaw-dropping acceleration and speeds of 50+ mph. Engineered to conquer the most extreme terrain and take brutal real-world punishment in its stride, X-Maxx is the definition of Traxxas Tough™.
Size Wins: At the end of the day, size always wins and in this respect X-Maxx plows over obstacles and muscles through extreme terrain that leaves lesser trucks stranded. Mammoth 8-inch tires, long-arm suspension and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable monster truck fun.
Extreme Power: At Traxxas, too much power is never enough! The durability of the new VXL-8s is matched only by the sheer ferocity of its 8s 30+ volt dual LiPo muscle. The speed-tuned 1200XL Big Block™ motor propels X-Maxx with brutal authority and an exacting quickness that warps your senses. No matter what you have driven in the past, nothing will prepare you for the X-Maxx experience.
Heavy-duty Drivetrain: X-Maxx puts the power to the ground through tough all-steel drivetrain gears, the revolutionary Cush Drive system, and our strongest driveshafts ever. The all-new Torque-Biasing Center Drive improves driveline durability and drives larger module ring and pinion gears on the toughest differentials we have ever produced.
Brushless Car Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions