- Available in Race Replica versions with officially licensed paint and graphics
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- 8.4V 3000mAh Power Cell NiMH battery with iD
- Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Water-sealed receiver box and steering servo
- Metal gear Magnum 272 transmission
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles with captured rod ends
- The tires are mounted on satin-finish 2.2in Slash wheels
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- ProGraphix multi-coloured painted body is available in officially licensed (paint and graphics) race replica versions
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear (with 7-cell battery)
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo with 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fibre-composite monocoque chassis (13.2 inch wheelbase and over 3.5-inches of ground clearance)
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on 2.2in Slash wheels
- SlashÊis backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
The award-winning Traxxas Slash short-course race truck puts you in the driver’s seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. Full-scale short-course race trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas RC with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and big-air jumps. The Traxxas Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The rear-wheel drive Slash is purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the real world driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost.
Valentino Rossi VR46 Special Edition
Valentino Rossi, known by fans as "The Doctor", is one of the most accomplished motorcycle racers in the history of the sport. With nine world championships, Rossi's #46 livery is known around the world to motorsports fans and he is recognised as a superstar on and off the track. As a sponsor of Rossi's Monza Rally car, Traxxas is excited to partner on a special edition VR46 Slash.
When the racing action cools down, the Traxxas Slash is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge centre ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary RC trucks stuck. The tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. The proven XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Slash. The battery compartment makes it easy to install batteries and the clever design makes it quickly adaptable for either 6 or 7-cell running (hump packs or stick packs).
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor pumps out incredible mod-motor power with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through vent tunnels moulded into the motor plate to keep temperatures down. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Once reserved for high-end replacement ESCs, the XL-5 comes standard with three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow with today's high-power batteries.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race
The Traxxas Slash model 58034-1 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiHM battery, 4-amp fast charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Slash and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Slash to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
Designed from the ground up, the Slash chassis features a 13.2" wheelbase while offering over 3.5-inches of ground clearance. The chassis includes drain holes and a battery tray channel for routing servo wires to the receiver. Optional electronic speed control mounting bosses are incorporated into the chassis, making it easy to upgrade to the Extreme Power of the Velineon Brushless Power System. For race track competition, a transponder mount is located under the front shock tower when every second counts.
Slash Short Course Tires
Realistic looks, realistic performance. Slash's tires have excellent grip in the dirt and just the right amount of slide on pavement and are mounted and pre-glued on impressive 2.2" wheels.
Adjustable Steel Turnbuckles
Factory fitted, heavy-duty steel turnbuckles allow camber and toe tuning. The Slash is completely adjustable right out of the box to fine tune handling agility and high-speed performance. Captured rod ends provide unmatched durability and they simply won't pop off.
Metal Gear Magnum 272 Transmission
The Slash's Magnum 272 transmission is assembled with all metal gear internals riding on ultra-smooth sealed ball bearings. Combined with the smooth 48-pitch gears, power is delivered to the rear wheels via durable telescoping U-joint driveshafts for maximum efficiency and articulation. The bulletproof Torque-Control slipper clutch and metal gear Magnum transmission are ready to handle any power system upgrade including the Extreme Power of the Velineon Brushless Power System.
Steel-Composite Planetary Gear Differential
The composite Traxxas planetary gear differential features a steel ring gear with a nylon housing for long life. It uses hardened steel internal gears for maximum strength during rigorous off-road bashing. This type of differential requires virtually no maintenance and its efficient design puts maximum tire-shredding torque to the wheels.
Torque-Control Slipper Clutch
The Torque-Control slipper clutch uses special semi-metallic friction material and finned aluminium alloy pressure plates to dissipate heat and provide consistent traction control. The semi-metallic friction material remains stable across a wide temperature range to provide smooth, linear engagement you can count on, run after run. Spur gears can be removed and replaced without altering the slipper adjustment.
Brushed Car Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Battery||7-Cell NiMH iD|