- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic B-25 (Executive Sweet) colour scheme.
- Beautifully covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted glass fibre engine cowls and nacelles.
- Cockpit and nose detailing with lightweight painted pilots, guns and seat backs.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Flap equipped.
- Crystal clear cockpit glazing.
- LED Landing lights.
- Requires a minimum 8-channel radio (12 servos).
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 2x Pre-painted pilot figures.
- 2x Pre-painted nose gunner.
- 1x Pre-painted cockpit and nose detail kit.
- 1 x Pre-painted turret, tail, nose and fuselage gun set.
- 2x Factory painted glass fibre lower nacelle mouldings.
- 2x Factory painted glass fibre upper nacelle mouldings.
- 2x Factory painted dummy engine mouldings.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tanks etc.).
- 1x Retract door set.
- 2x LED wing landing lights and wiring.
- 1x Set of pre-painted canopy and gun turret mouldings.
- 1x Tubular main spar.
- 1x Electric flight conversion pack.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Famed for its role in the heroic Doolittle Raid, North American’s B-25 Mitchell (so called in honour of US military aviation pioneer William ‘Billy’ Mitchell) first took to the air some two years before, in August 1940. Safe and forgiving to fly the B-25 quickly found favour with its pilots and crew not least for the fact that with an engine out, 60° banking turns were possible in the direction of the dead engine. In truth the only significant complaint was the extremely high noise level produced by its pair of Wright R-2600-92 Twin Cyclone radial piston engines, this due to the fact that the exhausts protruded from the cowl ring and, covered by a small triangular fairing, directed exhaust and noise towards the pilot and crew compartments. Exceptionally sturdy and able to withstand tremendous punishment the B-25 fulfilled its medium bomber brief exceptionally well resulting in over 9600 of the type being produced.
Of course, the popularity of the B-25, coupled with its large wing area, stable flight characteristics and practical layout – tricycle undercarriage, twin fins and inboard engine arrangement – has not been lost on Seagull. The result is this hugely desirable – dare we say, gorgeous? – 95” span ARTF that comes wrapped in authentic matt finish Oracover, complete with all the regular hardware, including fuel tanks, engine mounts, horns, linkages pilots and an electric conversion kit. High intensity LED landing lights and a plethora of scale detail (bomb doors, detailed cockpit, guns, turrets, dummy engines and a brace of beautifully moulded cowls) really do set this model apart. It's an awful lot of ARTF for the money and one that lends itself perfectly to super-detailing and authentic weathering. If you’re a B-25 fan there is no choice, you’ll just have to have one.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||77dm2||1191in2|
|Experience Level||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Designted R/C model flying site|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents