- 8 channels.
- FHSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol.
- Full range capability.
- Servo reverse on all four primary controls.
- Supplied with two R8EF 8-channel receivers.
- Supports R8FM 8-channel mini S-Bus receiver.
- Proportional sliders to channels 6 and 8.
- One two position and one three position switch.
- Wireless trainer compatibility (with optional R8FM module).
- Wide (4.8 to 18V) voltage range input (AA dry cell or 2S / 4S LiPo compatible).
- Transmitter low voltage battery warning.
- Sturdy metal carry handle.
- Digital trims.
- PWM, PPM & S-BUS compatible.
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- Integral antennae.
What's in the Box
- 1x T8FB 2.4GHz 8-channel transmitter.
- 2x R8EF 8-channel receivers.
- 1x Throttle stick spring retainer.
- 1x USB (standard) to USB (micro) lead.
RadioLink may well be a name that’s new to you but, rest assured, the protocol and the system’s bulletproof reliability is anything but. 10 years on the market and with an exponentially growing core of satisfied users this is a radio system that you’ll not only love for its features and flexibility but one you’ll grow to adore for its comfort, ease of use and solid dependability. And we haven’t even mentioned the price yet! With a range of transmitters covering everything from beginner to expert, standard features that’ll raise an enlightened eyebrow and receiver prices that’ll have you reaching for your wallet, RadioLink has been radio modelling’s the best kept secret of recent times… but not anymore!
Take this T8FB, 2.4GHz, 8-channel, entry level transmitter. Equipped with FHSS frequency-hopping spread spectrum protocol that offers a superior transmission rate, enhanced interference rejection and a secure full range capability, you’ll look at the specification, fall in love with the feel and begin to wonder why you really need anything more. Perfect for all R/C disciplines from aircraft to quadcopters, through boats, cars and even trucks and locomotives, this is one transmitter that won’t be collecting dust. Take a look at the full feature-set and make special note of its low power consumption, ease of use, wireless trainer link capability (optional R8FM module required) and, crucially, the fact that it’s supplied with two R8EF 8-channel receivers. Crikey!
Transmitter Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by RadioLink or just in Radios & Servos/Radio Systems & Combos
You can also find more similar products in the RadioLink brand store in Transmitters.
Manuals and other supporting documents
Declaration of Conformity