- Specifically designed to withstand large burst currents.
- Super smooth start up and accurate throttle linearity.
- 32-bit microprocessor affords greater processing power and faster input signals.
- Over temperature protection.
- Low voltage protection.
- Phase loss protection.
- Auto throttle shut down in signal loss situation.
- Supports high RPM motors.
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched on).
- Programmable via phone app or LCD program card.
The ZTW Beatles series of speed controllers is an entry level line for fixed-wing aircraft. These high-quality ESCs are specifically designed for the price-sensitive beginner who requires a straightforward solution that's ready to use right out of the box (no programming necessary), yet still demands reliability and performance. That said, if you wish to program your ESC you can use the optional LCD program card (sold separately). Beatles ESCs are light in weight, small in size, offer super-fast 32-bit processing power, silky smooth start-up and throttle linearity, multiple protection and much more.
ESC Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Application||R/C model aircraft|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by ZTW or just in Power Systems/ESCs/Brushless ESCs/Aero
You can also find more similar products in the ZTW brand store in Airplane ESC.
Manuals and other supporting documents