- One-touch auto take-off.
- One-touch auto land.
- Altitude hold system.
- Model-protecting panic mode.
- 6-axis gyro stabilisation.
- Extremely durable beginner-friendly construction.
- Four-blade flybarless scale rotor head.
- Quick release wireless LiPo.
- Outstanding 15-minute duration.
- Available in yellow and grey.
- High intensity nose and tail light.
- Accurate 1:48 scale fuselage with crisp detailing.
What's in the Box
- 1x BO-105 scale helicopter.
- 1x 2.4GHz four-channel transmitter.
- 1x 2S 7.4V 350mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB charger.
- 2x Spare main rotor blades.
- 1x Spare tail rotor.
- 1x Tool set (screw driver & Allen key).
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Sharing the same revolutionary flight stabilisation system as Twister’s highly acclaimed 2020 Ninja 250 – not to mention its celebrated novice and advanced flight modes, auto take-off and land functionality, and altitude hold feature – the new Twister BO-105 is everything the Ninja was, and more! Not only does the ‘105 make supreme use of a highly efficient duration-optimised four blade rotor head to deliver an outstanding 15-minute flight duration, it offers the valuable peace of mind that can only be experienced with damage-limiting auto shutdown programming. And as if that’s not enough to tempt you, all this ground-breaking technology is cloaked in a beautifully-detailed 1:48-scale BO-105 body. To cut a long story short, it looks fantastic, it’s rock-solid and easy to fly and, to cap it all, it’s got Ninja durability at its core.
Helicopter Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Weight with Battery||98.6g||3.48oz|
|Completion Level||Ready to Fly|
|Experience Level||Beginner onwards|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Indoors|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Twister or just in RC Models/Helicopters/Fixed Pitch