- Flap-equipped with a spectacular STOL capability.
- Light and tough Elapor foam construction.
- Fully aerobatic flight envelope.
- Stylish new colour scheme available in two options (blue and green).
- Transport-friendly with removable wings.
- The perfect basic trainer.
- Equipped with tundra tyres for all-terrain operation.
- Easy battery change through canopy hatch.
- Optional floats and glider tow release mechanism.
- Beautifully engineered.
What's in the Box
- 1x Elapor foam parts set including fuselage, wings and tail surfaces.
- 1x EPP tundra wheel set.
- 1x EPP spinner moulding.
- 2x GRP wing spars.
- 1x GRP box section fuselage brace.
- 1x CFRP wing strut set.
- 1x Plastic hardware set (horns, linkages etc.)
- 1x Quality pre-cut decal set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Eagerly awaited, the new NG (next generation) FunCub is here and, hard as it is to believe, the flight characteristics and handling of this practical favourite have been further improved. Light, strong and delightfully agile, the good-natured NG is now the perfect multi-role club machine with an ability to satisfy a variety of specific wish list requirements. Boasting an outstanding STOL and training capability right up to a fully aerobatic flight envelope that includes knife-edge manoeuvres and prop-hanging, the FunCub NG just keeps giving. Large tundra wheels make it suitable for almost all flying fields, itÍs a capable glider tug and, whatÍs more, with the optional float set it becomes a hugely competent waterplane.
Sporting the same 1400mm wingspan as its predecessor the convenient two-piece wing has a strut option for aerobatic flight whilst the fuselage core has been redesigned, not least to accommodate a handy easy load forward battery hatch. Suitable for young, not so young, fledgling pilots and top guns alike, the FunCub NG is a model with the versatility to please all. You need one.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1410|
|All-up weight (g): ||1380 |
|Flight duration (mins): ||8 |
|Rec'd Flight Battery (LiPo):||3S 2600mAh|
|Build time (hours): ||5 |
|R/C channels: ||5|
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||40dm2||618.45in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Trainer
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Trainer.
Manuals and other supporting documents