- ORACOLOR base coat is a highly concentrated 2-component paint. Depending on the intended application technique, ORACOLOR can be either mixed with the Hardener For Spraying or the Hardener For Brushing.
- The mixing ratio is 2 parts base coat to 1 part hardener for spraying or hardener for brushing respectively.
- By adding the hardener you automatically achieve the correct consistency of the paint for spraying or brushing.
- Completely cured, ORACOLOR is fuel proof and can be ironed on. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that our model aircraft paints are highly concentrated and that,depending on the spraying machine,they need to be diluted up to 40% with ORACOLOR Special thinner to have the optimal consistency especially at lower or higher temperatures.
- Not suitable for surfaces not resistant to organic solvents.
A single component product for the preparation of the surface to achieve a good finish. Not suitable for surfaces which are not solvent proof.
Filler Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Oracolor or just in Workbench/Filler