- Measurement of single cell battery voltages.
- Measurement of the total battery voltage.
- Measurement of the real-time current.
- Residual capacity indicator (fuel gauge) in mAh or as a percentage.
- Under voltage and residual capacitance warning via telemetry.
- Adjustable warning threshold for maximum current.
- Automatic warning when the battery is charged.
This massively useful electronic fuel gauge monitors each individual cell and measures the real-time current and remaining capacity of your LiPo battery before reporting the sensor data to your Multiplex M-LINK remote control. The automatic detection of the remaining capacity ensures safe operation even when using partially charged batteries. Part of Multiplex' intelligent Sensor Bus system (MSB) the LiPo saver can be connected in series with up to 15 other sensors direct to your Multiplex telemetry receiver - no additional sensor box required!
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in Accessories/Electrical/LiPo Savers
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Accessories/Electrical.