What's in the Box
- 1x Himax C 2816-1220 brushless motor
- 1x MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC speed controller
- 1x 10x4.7" propeller
- 1x Driver with spinner for 4 mm ¯ shaft
- 1x Propeller hub bore 6 mm ¯
The right set-up is the key to success!
Designing the optimum power system involves selecting each individual component with great care: too weak a battery, the wrong propeller, not quite the right motor - and the model's performance simply collapses. MULTIPLEX power sets consist of components which have been thoroughly tested. They are perfectly matched to each other, and guarantee maximum flying pleasure!
The advantages: No need to gather individual components, no need for tedious adjustments and testing procedures. A MULTIPLEX power set is your short-cut to the success you want, and great experiences at the flying field.
MULTIPLEX power sets consist of the following high-quality components:
- * Himax motors,
- * Li-BATT batteries,
- * MULTIcont speed controllers,
- * Carefully matched propellers,
- * and a consistent connector system.
"ParkMaster 3D TUNING" power set
The upgrade power set for the ParkMaster 3D model aircraft. Significantly more power compared with the standard power set, and great for challenging 3D manoeuvres. The optimum power system for the ambitious and demanding RC pilot.
Current drain with 3S LiPo and supplied prop approx. 28 A
Li-BATT FX 3/1-950 (M6) # 15 7321
- 1 Himax C 2816-1220 brushless motor # 33 3017
- 1 MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC speed controller # 7 2289
- 1 10" x 4.7" propeller # 73 3400
- 1 Driver with spinner, for 4 mm ÌÎÌá shaft, # 33 2314 propeller hub bore 6 mm ÌÎÌá
Power Set Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in Power Systems/Power Sets/Aero
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Power Sets.