- Robust Elapor airframe.
- Assembles in just 15 minutes.
- Flight times of up to 20 minutes (without thermal assistance).
- 100% factory assembled.
- High performance brushless motor.
- Folding propeller with turbo spinner.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- M-Space' technology ensures a high fuselage strength.
- Large fuselage hatch for easy battery changing.
- Aerobatic capability - loops, rolls, inverted flight etc.
- Simple push-fit wing and tailplane panels.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled FunGlider airframe.
- 4x Nano S servos (pre-installed).
- 1x Permax BL-O 2816-0900 motor (pre-installed).
- 1x MULTIcont BL-20 SD brushless ESC (pre-installed).
- 1x Instruction manual.
A fantastic model for the weekend pilot the RR FunGlider is supplied 100% factory-assembled leaving you to simply install your own receiver, charge the flight battery (3S-950mAh), plug in the wings and tailplane, and go flying. With its friendly flight handling characteristics its a sheer pleasure to fly, being compact, agile and highly manoeuvrable. Sure enough the powerful brushless motor enables it to perform lively aerobatics and, being a motor glider, long flight times are perfectly feasible. Couple this with a low sink rate and good lift characteristics and youll find that the FunGlider is as much at home on the slope as it is thermalling from a flat field. But thats not all! Given the very strong airframe if you fancy letting your hair down, high-speed descents and snappy aerobatics present no problem.
|Total surface area (sq. dm):
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider.