What's in the Box
- 1x ELAPOR-Modell
- 1x PERMAX BL-O 2830-1100 Motor
- 1x MULTIcont BL-20 SD Speed Controller
- 1x 8x5" Assembled Propeller
- 2x Servos Nano-S
- 1x RX-5 M-LINK ID 7 Receiver
- 1x Li-BATT FX 3/1-950 (M6) Flight Battery
- 1x Applied Decal
- 1x Comprehensive instructions
Have fun while you're learning!
With its big wheels, this high-winger can take off from almost any field. Fast in the air, with good control response and docile handling. Rudder, elevator and throttle controls as standard. For maximum fun add the optional aileron upgrade set (# 65164).
Now you'll have real fun while you're learning!
Kit contents: ELAPOR®-Modell 95% factory-assembled, inclusive PERMAX BL-O 2830-1100 motor, speed controller MULTIcont BL-20 SD, assembled propeller 8 x 5", 2 servos Nano-S, receiver RX-5 M-LINK ID 7, Li-BATT FX 3/1-950 (M6) flight battery, applied decal and comprehensive instruction manual.
- Ideal flying characteristics for the beginner - with great fun built-in
- Incredibly compact and robust
- Optional aileron upgrade set (# 6 5164)
- Optional fl oats kit (# 73 3069)
- Flight times around 8 - 10 minutes (3S ~950 mAh)
| Wingspan: || 1010 mm |
| Overall lengh: || 820 mm |
| All-up weight: || ca. 580g |
| Total surface area: || 22 dm_ |
| Wing loading: || 26g/dm_ |
| Channels: || 3 |
| RC Functions: || rudder, elevator, motor, optional ailerons |
| Flight time: || ca. 8-10 min |
| Construction time: || 15 min |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Trainer
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Trainer.