- Durable Elapor moulded foam construction.
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- M-Space technology guarantees a high-strength fuselage.
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior.
- 4 / 5-channel control for aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle, and optional tow release.
- Flight time of approximately 35 minutes without thermals.
What's in the Box
- 1x 100% factory assembled airframe.
- 1x Pre-installed Permax BL-O 3516-0850 motor.
- 1x Pre-installed MULTIcont BL 40 S-BEC speed controller.
- 1x 12x 6" pre-assembled, folding propeller.
- 4x Nano-S servo.
- 1x Pre-applied decals.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
With its pleasant handling and excellent performance the Solius offers tremendous flying pleasure, whether you're a weekend flyer or a pro-standard pilot. It matters not if you're looking for long gliding flights or lively aerobatics, the Solius always gives a good account of itself, although this is no accident! Bristling with many new and innovative features the Elapor Solius sets entirely new standards for this class of aeroplane and will quickly become a favourite that you'll fly over and over again.
|Wingspan (mm): ||2160 |
|Length (mm): ||1100 |
|All-up weight - glider (g): ||1250 |
|All-up weight - EP version (g): ||1450 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider.