- Highly durable Elapor moulded foam core.
- Detachable motor pod and drive set included.
- CFRP wing reinforcement.
- Crash-resistant EPP leading edge and winglets.
- Outstanding all weather flying characteristics.
- Highly agile and aerobatic.
- Clip-on magnet-retained canopy hatch.
- Impressive 12-minute flight time.
- Easy-change battery.
- Easy launch.
What's in the Box
- 1x Part assembled Elapor wing.
- 1x FunWing Drive Set (motor, propeller and ESC).
- 2x Hitec HS-65HBM servos.
- 1x Hardware set (horns and linkages).
- 1x High quality decal set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
When it comes to having uncomplicated R/C fun, nothing quite beats a flying wing. Fast, agile, easy to fly, and tough as old boots, the Multiplex FunWing is everything you need from a good-natured grab-n-go slope companion. Suitable for advanced beginners, experts and anyone in-between this highly efficient aerobat has the ability to run rings around some of the liveliest models on the slope and, what’s more, with its minimal drag coefficient it’ll take practically anything the weather can throw at it whilst still feeling locked-in and dependable. Featuring a tough and rigid CFRP reinforced Elapor core with EPP leading edges and winglets, there’s every reason to have total confidence in the FunWing’s crash resistance and, hence, your ability to fly it at any time and in almost any place.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Experience Level||Intermediate / Expert|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Outdoors|
|ESC||Roxxy BL 715 S-Bec 15A|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider
You can also find more similar products in the Multiplex brand store in Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider.
Manuals and other supporting documents