- 3D-capable airframe.
- A perfect introduction to 3D flying.
- 860mm wingspan.
- 195g all-up weight.
- Ultra-light airframe.
- 6-minute flight duration.
- 5-channel control.
- Competition proven design.
- High quality components.
- 3 hour assembly time.
What's in the Box
- 1x EPP airframe parts set (fuselage, wings, tail, u/c covers etc.).
- 1x Plastic parts set (horns, spacers, reinforcements etc.).
- 1x Carbon rod set (round, square and flat).
- 1x Wheel set.
- 1x Screw and retainer set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
There's nothing quite like the thrill of 3D aerobatics (especially in the calm of a sheltered sports hall) and if you're flying a model that's been specifically designed for the task, the experience is even sweeter. Enter the Slick X360, an aeroplane that’s been developed and tested at the coalface by renowned competition pilots who have gone to great length to hone its flight characteristics in tandem with a robust and forgiving airframe. For indoor (and outdoor) 3D aerobatics it has few peers.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Multiplex or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Parkfly & Indoor
Manuals and other supporting documents