- Tough blow-molded ABS hull.
- Durable ripstop nylon sails.
- Pre-applied trim scheme across hull and sails.
- Water resistant radio hatch.
- Supplied pre-assembled and partially pre-rigged.
- Includes 2-channel 2.4GHz radio control.
- 17 gram drum-style sail winch servo.
- Attractive stand for display at home.
- Convenient size for easy transport to the lake or pond.
What's in the Box
- 1x Aura 650 2-channel R/C sailboat
- 1x 2-channel transmitter
- 8x AA batteries for the transmitter.
- 1x Display stand.
Whether youre an experienced R/C skipper or new to the hobby, the Helion Aura 650 is the sailboat for you. The Aura 650s hull is made from durable blow-molded ABS for added strength and has an attractive pre-applied trim on both the hull and sail that lets it stand out on the water like a full-size sailboat. It also comes pre-assembled and partially pre-rigged to help make it easy to get on the water. Plus, the Aura is the ideal size for sailing on nearly any body of water and small enough to transport back and forth on either the back seat or in the trunk of your car. The Aura 650 is a RTR boat, so everything you need to get started is included in the box, including a 2.4GHz radio system, a 17 gram drum-style sail winch servo, and rip-stop nylon sails that provide durability and great performance. Even the 8 AA batteries (4 for the transmitter and 4 to power the servos) that you need to operate the boat are included so you wont have long to wait before youre tacking your new Aura 650 across a local pond or lake!
|Length (mm): ||650 |
|Beam (mm): ||135 |
|Height (mm): ||1025 (including keel) |
|Weight (kg): ||1.35 |
Boat Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions