- PAINT, GEL STAIN and GLAZE in one.
- Available in 6 vivid colors
- Vibrant as your dreams require
- Stains deep into the pores of bare wood and other materials, embedding brilliant sparkles and shimmer
- Use over existing finishes as a luminous glaze
- Provides a 3-dimensional effect
- Refreshing Lemongrass scent
Turn ordinary objects into holographic-like MASTERPIECES. Use on wood, glass, metal, fabric, concrete, canvas, laminate & more. Ideal for creating new - or - refinishing thousands of projects. Excellent for crafters, hobbyists, DIYers and pros alike.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Turn ordinary objects into holographic-like MASTERPIECES on wood, glass, metal, fabric, concrete, canvas, laminate, wicker, pottery and most any other substrate.
- SHAKE WELL and test small area before use.
- Apply with a natural fiber or synthetic brush and let dry. Foam brushes are not recommended.
- Dry time depends upon thickness of the application. Dry time is approximately 30-60 minutes (depending on material, humidity and temperature). If you are working on a project and the stain is a little dry to work with, spray lightly with water to continue manipulating the product.
- Apply additional layers until desired effect is achieved. The more layers, the more SPARKLiNG your project will be.
- Once dry, use FAMOWOOD GLAZE COAT or other NON-WATER-BASED coatings to protect, add gloss and dimension.
Each 4 fl oz bottle covers a 38" x 19" area.
Each 8 fl oz bottle covers a 76" x 38" area.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
CONSISTENCY: To keep Unicorn SPiT SPARKLiNG viscous, place a small piece of plastic wrap over the threads of the bottle after use and screw cap on over plastic wrap. This will keep your Unicorn SPiT SPARKLiNG more air tight between uses and prevent leaking.
GLITTER SEPARATION: To prevent glitter settling or to reconstitute product that appears separated due to product sitting for long periods of time, store Unicorn SPiT SPARKLiNG upside down (with cap facing downward). Turn bottle right side up 15-20 minutes before use. Immediately before using, shake bottle well to reconstitute mixture.
What makes UNICORN SPiT SPARKLiNG so special?
Unicorn SPiT SPARKLiNG is a PAINT, GEL STAIN and GLAZE in One. Turn ordinary objects into holographic-like MASTERPIECES on wood, glass, metal, fabric, concrete, canvas, laminate & more. The refreshing LEMONGRASS SCENTED, VIBRANT colourED gel stain is ideal for use in creating or refinishing tons of projects. Unicorn SPiT SPARKLiNG stains deep into the pores of bare wood and other materials—embedding luminous sparkles and shimmer. It can also be used over existing finishes as a luminous glaze, brightens and highlights chalk paint, and provides a three dimensional effect. This AIN'T your daddy's stain.
What substrates does UNICORN SPiT SPARKLiNG work on?
Wood, Glass, Metal, Fabric, Pottery, Wicker, Concrete, Laminate and more.
Can custom colours be created using Unicorn SPiT?
Yes. Mix Unicorn SPiT SPARKLiNG colours together to create your own special colour OR mix most any water-based paint (chalk style or mineral based) with Unicorn SPiT to create custom colours.
Can UNICORN SPiT SPARKLiNG be used outdoors?
Yes. Make sure to protect your masterpiece first with finishes/coatings that are oil-based and indicate they are adequate for outdoor use.
TINTING FAMOWOOD GLAZE COAT EPOXY RESIN WITH UNICORN SPiT
Use Unicorn SPiT as a tinting agent to add brilliant colour (or Unicorn SPiT SPARKLING for colour AND sparkle) to epoxy projects. Famowood Glaze Coat High Gloss Finish or Famowood Glaze Coat High Gloss CRAFT Resin is recommended. For all other brands, test before use.
- Measure and Mix Famowood Glaze Coat High Gloss Finish or Famowood Glaze Coat High Gloss CRAFT Resin as directed.
- Quickly add drops of undiluted Unicorn SPiT to your achieve your desired colour. DO NOT use more than 1-part Unicorn SPiT to 5-parts epoxy. Remember…A tiny bit of Unicorn SPiT goes a long way.
- If multiple colours are desired, gather smaller containers to work with in advance. Then measure, mix and pour Glaze Coat epoxy immediately into smaller containers and add Unicorn SPiT.
- Pour tinted epoxy onto your project and finish your masterpiece. For best results, a pour thickness of no more than 1/16" is recommended.
- Please follow epoxy pouring, curing and clean-up instructions.
Weights & Dimensions
|Colour||Sparkling Golden Gosling|