What's in the Box
- Laser-cut balsa and plywood parts
- Wire undercarriage and wheels
- Full-size build plan & sandpaper sheet
- Push rods for elevator and rudder
- Tissue for covering
- Protective clear plastic sheet to protect the plan when building
- Detailed step-by-step building manual and illustrated colour R/C conversion instructions
- Hyper Cub waterslide decals
Introduced in the 1980s, DPR's rubber-powered park flyer was re-engineered in 2017 and this is the new electric-powered version that provides the option to add three-channel radio control for rudder, elevator and throttle.
The kit is full of laser-cut parts that aid quick and painless assembly and the design suits beginners, youngsters too (with a little help along the way). In that respect, everything you need is there, including wheels, pre-shaped undercarriage wire and a pre-cut windscreen surround. Just add your own glues, tissue paste and dope to complete.
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by DPR or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Kits
Manuals and other supporting documents