- Outstanding competition inspired flying characteristics.
- Easy build.
- A perfect introduction to model aircraft building and trimming.
- Ideal for indoor (sports hall) or outdoor competitions.
- Flies outdoors in almost any weather.
- Everything included except glue.
What's in the Box
- 1x Laser cut balsa parts set.
- 1x Sandpaper square.
- 1x Sticker set.
- 1x Modelling clay nose weight.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
For those whove had their DPR Chuckie fix or just fancy something a little larger, the Winner takes you to the next performance level. Designed specifically as a competition chuck glider its large area polyhedral wing and long-coupled layout offer silky-smooth characteristics and a beautifully gentle glide.
A chuck glider is a fantastic tool for teaching beginners the principals of flight, aerodynamics and basic trimming and the Winner serves this purpose beautifully. Get a group of aeromodellers together, give them all a Winner and just watch how they trim and tune their aircraft to achieve flight times that you wouldnt think possible. The Winner, then - a traditional balsa-built chuck glider with the power to teach, inspire and challenge.
|Wingspan (mm): ||425 |
|Length (mm): ||470 |
|Construction: ||Balsa |
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by DPR or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Free Flight