- Perfect for, first-time, intermediate, and even experienced pilots.
- Factory assembled and almost ready to fly.
- Striking new colour scheme.
- Factory installed ESC, three 9g servos, and RadioLink enabled receiver.
- New cowl with large air inlet apertures for essential powertrain cooling.
- Underside accessory mount for the Ares clip-on HD video and stills camera.
- Includes pre-fitted float mounts for the optional Ares float set (AZSA1640).
- Supplied complete with red and green LED nav' lights and white belly light.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and decorated Gamma Pro V2 airframe.
- 1x 3S 11.1V 1000mAh 20C Li-Po battery.
- 1x 3S 11.1V 800mAh DC LiPo charger.
- 1x AC power supply for charger.
- 1x Quick-start guide.
Offering a perfect combination of stability and durability, while also delivering a powerful flight performance, the Ares Gamma Pro V2 is not only a great choice for first-time pilots but also an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers, too. Like the popular Gamma 370 V2, the Pro starts with an advanced EPO airframe thats lightweight, tough, and comes practically ready to fly, right out of the box. The Gamma Pro V2 also has the same great flying characteristics of the Gamma 370 V2, but adds aileron control and brushless power. With these added features, the Gamma Pro V2 has the capability to take you from tentative first circuits to accomplished aerobatics.
|All-up weight (g):
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Weight||510 (with battery)g||18 (with battery)oz|