- Highly detailed pre-painted scale EPO foam airframe.
- Fast, glue- and screw-together assembly.
- Pre-installed high-quality hardware (motors, fans, ESCs, servos & retracts).
- Superior ball joint control linkages.
- Performance-optimised power-to-weight ratio.
- Latch-retained canopy for easy battery access.
- Scale, sprung retractable landing gear.
- Suits 6S 22.2V 3300 to 4000mAh 35C LiPo.
- Nine pre-installed 9g high-quality digital servos.
- Takes standard 6-channel radio.
- Magnetic, detachable nose cone.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled pre-painted fuselage with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece wing set with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece tailplane set with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece fin set with decals applied.
- 1x Detachable nose cone.
- 2x Pre-installed 2840 2280KV brushless motors.
- 2x Pre-installed 40A ESCs with single EC5 connector.
- 9x Pre-installed high-quality 9g digital servos.
- 2x Pre-installed 64mm 12-blade fans.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 1x 2-piece detachable missile set.
- 1x Main wing spar.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
The twin engine McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an all-weather tactical air superiority jet that had its first flight way back in 1972. Entering service in 1976 it quickly became one of the world’s most successful operational fighters, with over 100 air combat victories to no losses. Powered by twin Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-220 afterburning turbofans that deliver a top speed of Mach 2.5, the F-15’s chief claim to fame is its incredible acceleration and manoeuvrability which, added to its impressive range, weaponry and avionics, have made it the U.S.A.F’s primary fighter for decades.
A truly iconic aeroplane which has been beautifully reproduced by Arrows Hobby in light and resilient EPO foam and treated to the eye-catching Oregon Air National Guard 75th Anniversary commemorative colour scheme. Fitted with twin 64mm 12-blade fans, a 6S power system and a scale retractable twist-n-turn undercarriage, this model beautifully mimics the appeal and characteristics of the full-size in everything from appearance to performance. Arrows models have a reputation for flying well and, again, this one's a peach. Offering a solid four-minute duration on the recommended 6S 4000mAh LiPo, the performance is close to perfect in both slow and high-speed manoeuvres. Agile, responsive and looking every bit the formidable US fighter, this is definitely a model that will make you grin.
|Wingspan (mm): ||900|
|Length (mm): ||1345 |
|Motor (KV): ||2280 |
|Rec'd battery: ||6S 4000mAh|
|ESC (A): ||40 x2 |
|All-up weight (g): ||2600|
Airplane Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||28dm2||440in2|
|Motor/Engine||2x Brushless 2840 2280KV.|
|Servos||9x Digital 9g.|
|ESC||2x 40A ESC with single EC5 connector.|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Arrows Hobby or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Jets & EDF
You can also find more similar products in the Arrows Hobby brand store in Jets.
Manuals and other supporting documents