- First Time Available Since 1989
- 1/25 scale, skill 3, paint and cement required
- Over 300 parts moulded in white
- Many gleaming chrome plated parts including rear fenders
- Tilting hood
- Air ride driver's seat in authentic interior
- Super-detailed engine and chassis
- Expanded and improved original decal artwork
- Retro Deluxe vintage packaging
AMT's Long Lost Kenworth Conventional Has Returned.
Get ready to haul out 'cause the Kats at AMT have been busy. No more wondering whether the Kenworth W-925 kit is gone for good, because it's back. One of AMT's most-requested vintage semi-truck kits has been restored to its original glory. After almost three decades, several parts have been retooled to original spec, making it possible to release this super-detailed beauty for truck enthusiasts again. Features include all the original parts with an expanded and improved decal sheet that makes it easier for modelers to paint and decorate the body. Full painting suggestions have been added to the instruction sheet as well. It even comes packaged in a replica of the original vintage artwork box. Another Retro Deluxe winner from AMT.
Plastic Kit Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by AMT or just in Static Models/Plastic Kits/Commercial Vehicles