- Compatible with many polyester resins.
- Easy sanding.
- Great for glass cloth and skinning model aircraft glass cloth wings.
- Odourless, equal mix, full cure in 6 to 8 hours.
- Works best on: Glassfibre, cloth, pottery, metal, wood, glass, aluminium and ceramics.
Z-Poxy Finishing Resin
Z-Poxy Finishing Resin is a premium lightweight two part epoxy laminating / finishing type resin. Use for glassing the center-section of a wing or the entire aeroplane. Great for sealing model boat hulls, inside and out. Use to seal all engine and fuel tank areas. Great for sheeting foam wing panels, too. It will bond to itself and does not get brittle with age. This long cure formula offers easy application, sands easily for a smooth finish and is compatible with many polyester resins.
- Clear formula (cures light yellow)
- Non brittle
- Sands easily to a smooth finish
- Laminates wood & foam
- Great for applying glass cloth
- Working time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Full cure in 6 to 8 hours
Works best on:
- Most plastics
Glue Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Zap or just in Workbench/Adhesives/Other
You can also find more similar products in the Zap brand store in Epoxy Resin/Finishing.