- Requires 4-channel R/C with 5 servos.
- Perfect as a follow-on trainer / first low-wing model.
- Suits .32 - .46 2-stroke or .52 4-stroke glow engines.
- Highly visible and attractive colour scheme.
- Superb build quality.
- Rugged and practical trike undercarriage arrangement.
- All hardware included.
- Steerable nose leg for good ground handling
What's in the Box
- Factory finished airframe sections covered in genuine Oracover
- Full hardware set including wheels, fuel tank, engine mount etc.
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-shaped wire undercarriage
Probably the best model ever produced for those who have had solid experience flying a high wing trainer and who want to 'wring one out' like a pro'. The key is the nearly symmetrical, well-proportioned wing section, joined with a super-beefy Seagull 3/4" aluminium wing joiner, full-span strip ailerons, fully sheeted leading edges top and bottom, with a balsa webbed 'D box' construction for maximum strength. This gives the budding aerobatic pilot the optimum control and security whether upright or inverted.
The generous fuselage side area provides superb stability with excellent tracking for your first forays into knife-edge flight and 4-point rolls.
Like all Seagull models, the aircraft is ready-made with factory-installed pushrods, engine mount, painted pilot and crystal clear canopy.
It's a lot of aeroplane for the money!
|Wingspan (mm): ||1438 |
|Length (mm): ||1244 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||610 |
|All-up Weight (lb): ||5.9 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Sport
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Sport.
Manuals and other supporting documents