- 4 channel R/C with 4 servos
- Approx flying weight - 2.2-2.5kg (4.85-5.5lb)
- Length - 39ins (101cm)
- Skill level - Beginner
- Suits - 25-32 2-stroke (30-40 4-stroke)
- Wing Area - 23.3sq.dm (499 sq.ins)
- Wingspan - 139cm (55ins)
What's in the Box
- Factory-finished airframe sections
- Full hardware package including wheels, fuel tank, engine mount etc.
- Step-by-step instruction manual
What a great medium sized factory-built trainer aircraft!More compact than the hugely popular Arising Star but with fabulous flying qualities and the same feature set: laser-cut parts, covered and finished with pinned hinges, steerable nose gear, fitted pushrods/servo trays and comprehensive Seagull accessory pack with illustrated instruction manual.
The cunningly crafted semi-symmetrical wing profile provides fantastic low speed handling and there's plenty of power when using a trusty SC25 for initial aerobatics training too. It's the best value, best performing medium sized trainer/sport flyer on the market!
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Trainer
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Trainer.
Manuals and other supporting documents