- 6+ channel R/C with 5 or 6 servos
- Approximate flying weight 8.4-9.9lbs (3.8-4.5kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover - Blue 50 & Red 20
- Length - 59.4ins (151cm)
- Skill level - intermediate to advanced
- Suits - .90 - 120 two- or four-stroke engine (or electric equivalent)
- Wing area - 728sq.ins (47sq.dm)
- Wing span - 63ins (160cm)
What's in the Box
- Factory-finished airframe sections covered in genuine Oracover
- Laser-cut balsa and ply construction throughout
- Full hardware package including engine mount, wheels, fuel tank, spinner etc.
- Step-by-step assembly manual
- Factory painted glass fibre cowl and wheel spats
- Pilot figure
As with all Seagull models, this 1.6m span Extra is superbly constructed with a fantastic genuine Oracover finish. It's superb model for the intermediate pilot, or anyone looking for a cost-effective model for that 20cc engine, perhaps their first petrol engine.
Not that electric power can't be fitted; a large top hatch providing easy battery access. It's not a bespoke 3D model (but then neither is the full size machine) but freestyle aerobatics should easily complement traditional manoeuvres for which the model is easily capable.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents