- Factory finished in matt Oracover.
- Scale colour scheme.
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction.
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl.
- Two piece wing for easy transport and storage.
- Oleo-style fixed tricycle undercarriage with retract option.
- Bottom-hinged flaps.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner, 19MM OD x 500mm
- 1 x Oleo-style, sprung, undercarriage leg set.
- 2 x Pilot figures.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Electric motor conversion pack.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
What is it about trainer aircraft that makes them so endearing? From the Tiger Moth, to the Harvard, to the Chipmunk, we love em all and the T-28 is no exception. Offering chunky good looks, a desirable radial engine, a practical, well-mannered tricycle undercarriage layout and a sprightly performance the T-28 is a perfect subject for those who like their aerobatics wrapped in a scale package. Featuring flaps, fixed / sprung oleo-style undercarriage legs (with a retract option), pilots, cockpit detail, a painted glass fibre cowl, dummy engine detail, space-saving plug-in wing panels, and an authentic (wrapped in Oracover) colour scheme the Trojan is a perfect, practical, everyday model. Spanning 63' its not too small, and too big, so youre sure to find yourself reaching for it in preference to other, less manageable aircraft.
Suitable for 10 to 15cc i.c. engines or equivalent electric motors the T-28 requires 5 - 6 channels, 6 - 7 servos and a 5-channel (minimum) transmitter. Construction follows the traditional route, adopting a CNC-cut balsa and ply airframe wrapped in Oracover and embellished with a pre-painted glass fibre cowl. Its an attractive package and one youll be encouraged to regularly campaign at the patch.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1600 |
|Length (mm): ||1287 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||350 |
|Weight (lb): ||8.8 - 9.9 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||4kg||8.8 – 9.9lbs|
|Product Wing Area||42dm2||350in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents