- Approx flying weight 5.5-5.95lbs (2.5-2.7kg)
- Length - 43.7ins (111cm)
- Req's - 4-5-channel R/C with 4-5 servos
- Suits - .40 - .46 two-stroke or .52 four-stroke engines
- Wing area - 610 sq.ins (37.04sq dm)
- Wingspan - 60.6ins (154cm)
- Easily converted to electric power
- Tricycle undercarriage provides excellent ground handling
What's in the Box
- Factory-painted fibre glass cowl
- Factory-built airframe sections finished using genuine Oracover
- Top hatch allows easy access to the flight battery (if choosing an electric power option)
- Plug-in wings for convenient storage and transportation
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, wheels, engine mount, spinner etc.
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
Seagull were the first to bring this great-looking RAAF Roulette Display Team aircraft to the attention of the discerning modeller and this version remains a popular favourite after many years. The smooth flight performance of the original .46-powered model has become legendary, it's fully aerobatic too.
This .46-powered PC-9 is a great choice for those who need a follow-on trainer but with a semi-scale appearance to raise it above the ordinary. Power it the way you prefer, either i.c. or electric!
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents