- Airframe factory finished in Oracover.
- Authentic colour scheme.
- Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- Two piece plug-in wing panels for easy transport and storage.
- Choose either i.c. or electric power using the supplied EP conversion kit.
- Strudy and practical fixed undercarriage.
- Lightweight and tough CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Optional float set (sold separately).
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear windscreen moulding.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1x Factory painted alloy undercarriage assembly.
- 1x Pilot figure.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Piper Cubs are lovely, but lets face it, theyre pretty common. The Decathlon isnt to everyones taste and, pretty as the Auster clearly is, its been modelled many, many times in the past. So, where do you go if you want to ring the changes with your next semi-scale light aircraft purchase but still fancy a high winger? Well, how about Seagulls latest cabin monoplane, the rather refreshing Maule M-7 Super Rocket, a light utility aircraft with bags of character and, get this, a float option, too! Striking in its yellow and black scheme this 71' span 5-channel, flap-equipped model has all the characterful hallmarks of the classic Cub - a tail-dragger configuration, a sturdy and practical fixed undercarriage, strutery, and classic good looks, all enhanced by a delightfully involved stick and rudder piloting experience. The fact is, pretty much anyone with aileron experience will be able to fly the Maule, but flying it well is where intermediate or advanced pilots will shine.
Suitable for a 10 - 15cc (.60 - .91cu. in.) two-stroke, or four-stroke equivalent the Maule can also be converted into a fully fledged back country float plane using the optional float conversion kit. All-in-all a great all-round scale model that'll ring the changes, offer long-term enjoyment, and raise an eyebrow at the flying field.
|Wingspan (mm): ||1800 |
|Length (mm): ||1205 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||810 |
|Weight (lb): ||9.0 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||4.1kg||9.0lbs|
|Product Wing Area||52dm2||810in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.