- 3-channel (optional motor) with 2 servos.
- Lightweight high quality plywood construction.
- Removable hatch for easy access to radio and flight battery.
- Covered in genuine Qracover film.
- Eye catching high visibility colour scheme.
- Electric power pod included (motor not included).
- Removable tailplane for ease of transport.
What's in the Box
- 1x Pre-finished fuselage.
- 1x Pre-finished tailplane unit.
- 1x Pre-finished fin and rudder.
- 1x Wing mounted motor pod.
- 1x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages and pushrods).
Seagulls Angel glider is not only elegant in appearance, it also has a style and grace all of its own in flight. The model can be flown from a wind-facing slope on very little lift or, as a backup, you can mount a motor in the supplied power pod and enjoy long thermal assisted flights from just a 30 second (or less) climb. As you'd expect from a Seagull model, the Angel is fast to get in the air and only requires two servos, a battery, receiver, and your transmitter to prepare for unpowered flight.
|Wingspan (mm): ||2000 |
|Length (mm): ||1146 |
|Wing area (sq. dm): ||37.6 |
|Weight (g): ||1100 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||38dm2||583in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Glider & Motor Glider
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Glider & Motor Glider.
Manuals and other supporting documents