- Factory covered with Oracover.
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Scale undercarriage fairing and wheel spats.
- Pre-hinged (but unglued) control surfaces.
- Beautifully contoured scale engine cowl.
- Optional LED wingtip navigation light system.
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Removable canopy hatch for full fuselage access.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered fuselage.
- 1 x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered wing set.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered tail set.
- 1 x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages, pushrods, fuel tank etc).
- 1 x Undercarriage unit.
- 1 x Wheel spat set.
- 2 x Pilot figures.
- 1 x Under wing fairing.
A stunning classic design in an eye-catching colour scheme with a performance that'll put a smile on your face. Seagulls faithfully reproduced Extra 300L is a real head-turner, not least because of its faithfully sculpted contours, cockpit detail, and delightful scale touches. Diligently built using an interlocking laser-cut balsa and ply construction the airframe is both light and strong offering the sort of performance and durability You've come to expect from a quality Seagull product. Suitable for a good .46cu. in. two-stroke engine, a 0.62 four-stroke, or electric power (using the conversion pack supplied), a minimal assembly period and the addition of a 4-channel radio (5 servos) will have you painting aerobatic patterns in no time.
|Wingspan: ||1395mm (54.9") |
|Length: ||1129mm (44.4") |
|Wing area: ||33.4sq. dm (518sq. in) |
|Weight: ||3.0kg (6.6lbs) |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.