- Approx flying weight - 9.9lbs (4.5Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 55.9ins (142.0cm)
- Radio - 4-6 channels with up to 6 servos
- Engine required - .90 two-stroke or 120 four-stroke
- Wing area - 1357.8sq.in. (87.6dm)
- Wingspan - 72in (183cm)
- Removable top hatch to assist with battery changes and provide easy access
- Electric power suggestion - 8S LiPo, 80A ESC, 90-size outrunner
What's in the Box
- Factory finished airframe using balsa/ply and genuine Oracover
- Wing transport frames
- Full hardware package including wheels, fuel tank and engine mount
- Matching factory-painted cowl
- Electric conversion pack including adjustable motor mount
- Hand-painted pilot figures
The DH.60 Gypsy Moth (and later variants including the Tiger Moth) helped popularise flying between the wars in Britain and Seagull have certainly captured the elegant lines with their large ARTF version.
Perfect if you're looking for a model that creates a big impression yet with easy-flying virtues, it's equally suited to i.c. or electric power and just lovely.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.