- Approx flying weight - 5.1 - 5.7lbs (2.3 - 2.6Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 51.6ins (131.0cm)
- Radio - 4-5 channel with 4-5 servos
- Suits - .46 - .52 two-stroke, or .70 four-stroke engines
- Wing area - 840.1 sq.in
- Wingspan - 50.4ins (1.28cm)
- Suggested electric power system; 4S, 50A ESC, 35-45 size outrunner motor
What's in the Box
- Factory finished airframe sections covered in genuine Oracover
- Factory-painted glass fibre cowl and wheel spats
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels etc.
- Electric conversion set including adjustable motor stand-off
- Clear canopy with painted edging
- Pilot figure
- Decal sheet
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
A lightweight sportster from Seagull appropriately called Funfly 3D, this machine is capable of giving a taste of freestyle and 3D aerobatics.
The kit includes all mounting and hardware to support electric motors or i.c. engines and the laser-cut balsa/ply airframe is factory covered and finished in Oracover.
Funfly 3D is well made (as you'd expect from Seagull), so able to withstand the rigours of grass field flying and, with suitably toned deflections, can fly sedately enough to allow a steady progression to full rates.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Fun Fly & 3D
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Fun Fly & 3D.
Manuals and other supporting documents