- Approx flying weight - 9.9-11lbs (4.5-5.0Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 57.1ins (145.0cm)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 10 servos
- Suits - 2x 40-46 2-Stroke (52-70 4-stroke) (electric option included)
- Wing area - 806.4sq.ins (52dm)
- Wingspan - 76.8ins (1.95cm)
The first Skymaster, model 336, went into production in May 1963. In February 1965 Cessna introduced the model 337 Skymaster. The model was larger, and had more powerful engines, retractable landing gear, and a dorsal air scoop for the rear engine.
Seagull have successfully reproduced this model with twin engine capability and superb detail. It comes complete with scale oleo nose gear and aluminium main landing gear, covered in Oracover with decals applied!Includes all mounting and hardware to support electric or IC motors.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents