- Approx flying weight - 11.9lbs (5.4Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level -
- Length - 58.6ins (148.8cm)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 8 servos (HS635HB)
- Suits - 90-120 2-Stroke (120 4-stroke)
- Wing area - 965.7sq.ins (62.3dm)
- Wingspan - 79.5ins (202cm)
Forever, well as long as I can remember, the PT-19 has been a popular choice for classic model pilots because of their looks, flying characteristics and a bit of nostalgia thrown in. This PT-19 boasts a large 202cm wingspan so it's not a small model by any means and this large scale helps make this PT-19 a formidable model.
Inside the box
We get use to seeing a well presented kit from the Seagull factory and this is no exception. Opening the large box you will be faced with a neatly packed kit with all contents individually pack and secured ensuring the kit reaches you in the best possible condition.
Seagull where keen to make this PT-19 look as scale as possible so included features like, Oleo sprung undercarriage, split flaps, exhaust pipes, two light weight pilots, cockpit detail and a traditional scale colour scheme cut from Oracover.
In my book a 4 stroke is the only way to go with this type of classic aircraft but there is also a 2 stroke option.
- All wood construction
- Aerobatic performance
- Eye catching scale colour scheme
- Nostalgic looks created with genuine Oracover film covering
- Colourful scale decal sheet
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl
- Scale oleo landing gear with painted ABS covers
- Highly detailed open cockpits with lightweight painted pilots
- Dummy scale exhaust and roll over pylon
- Loaded with intricate scale add-ons
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents