- Approx flying weight - 7.9-8.8lb (3.6-4.0kg)
- Electric conversion kit with adjustable motor mount included
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 54.7ins (139cm)
- Suits - .61 - .75 two-stroke engine or four-stroke equivalent
- Wing area - 746.6sq.ins (48.2sq.dm)
- Wingspan - 63ins (160cm)
- Two-piece wing for easy storage and transportation
What's in the Box
- Factory finished airframe sections covered in genuine Oracover
- Full hardware pack including wheels, fuel tank, spinner, engine mount, pilot figure etc.
- Full electric conversion set with adjustable motor mount
- Factory painted glass fibre cowl and undercarriage leg covers
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- Decal sheet
Seagull produce the Miles Sparrowhawk (to give it the correct spelling) in three different sizes, this being the mid-range model. The Sparrowhawk was a 1930s British single-seat racing and touring monoplane designed by Miles Aircraft Limited, developed from the standard miles hawk. these designs formed the basis for the Magister which trained many RAF WW2 pilots.
With classic lines that transform superbly to model sizes, the Sparrowhawk has both character and practicality.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents