- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Accurate, scale, matt finish colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted and detailed fibreglass engine cowl.
- Impressive cockpit detailing with lightweight painted pilot.
- Removable forward hatch for easy radio and / or flight battery access.
- Superb, stable flying characteristics.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Rugged, oleo style sprung, retractable undercarriage.
- Flap equipped.
- Crystal clear pre-painted canopy moulding.
- Steerable tail wheel for improved ground handling.
- Cowling diameter 220mm
- Radio: 9 channels, 13 servos
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear pre-painted canopy moulding.
- 1x Lightweight pre-painted pilot figure.
- 1x Factory painted, matt finish glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Electric conversion hardware kit.
- 1x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Rugged oleo-style sprung retractable undercarriage set.
- 2x Lightweight main wheels.
- 1x Lightweight tail wheel.
- 1x Scale drop tank and mount.
- 1x Dummy radial engine moulding.
- 2x Wing-mounted bombs.
- 2x Wing-mounted rocket launcher tubes.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
So successful has been Seagull’s 63” P-47 Razorback, it seemed almost rude not to offer the model in a larger scale for those who like their warbirds powerful and imposing. This, then, is the result and what a gem it is. Modelled on 275719 (No.44) Piloted by LT James C. Hare (Jim ‘Wabbit’ Hare to his pals) of the 65th Fighter Group, Corsica, 1944, this is a striking example of Republic’s heavyweight fighter which, of course, was well respected for its mastery in both bomber escort and ground attack roles.
A close look at this new 80” span, 38cc eye-catcher will tell you all you need to know about Seagull’s commitment to quality and accuracy. Sporting perfect lines, an authentic matt-finish colour scheme and more scale detail than you can comfortably shake a stick at – not to mention a fully furnished cockpit – this is a model that will draw a crowd wherever it goes. But that’s just the half of it; good, stable, gun platform flying characteristics, Seagull’s renowned build quality and the convenience of a large top deck access hatch make it a must-have model for fighter fans with a spare 38 to 50cc engine kicking around.
Weights & Dimensions
|Approx. Flying Weight||10kg|
|Product Wing Area||77.44dm2||1200.3in2|
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.