- Approx flying weight - 13.7 - 14.1 lbs (6.2 - 6.4 kg)
- Airframe factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 58.0 in (147.2 cm)
- Wingspan - 80.0 in (203.2 cm)
- Wing area - 957.9 sq.in (61.8 sq.dm)
- Suits 2 x .46 - .55 two-stroke engines or electric equivalent
- Fitted flaps
- Designed for i.c. or electric power
- Mechanical retracts included
What's in the Box
- Factory-finished sections covered in genuine Oracover
- Hand-painted pilot figure
- Full hardware set including engine mounts, fuel tanks and wheels
- Retractable undercarriage (mechanical)
- Factory-painted glass fibre engine/motor nacelles
- Engine/motor spinners (2)
- Adjustable electric motor stand-offs
- Sprung tail wheel
- Instruction manual
- Nose-mounted guns
This is the model on every flyer's wish list but, until now, few have dared to hope that an ARTF version of the iconic twin would be a possibility. Well, now it is thanks to Seagull's marvellous recreation of De Havilland's DH.98 Mosquito.
It sticks closely to Seagull's tradition of creating strong models with the practical perspective in mind. And there's a lot in the box too, so all you need add is your radio gear and power system - electric or i.c.
Dream no more and make it happen!
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.
Manuals and other supporting documents