- Approx flying weight - 8.4-9.9lbs (3.8-4.5kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 61.4ins (156cm)
- Servos - 6 x high-powered
- Suits .90 - 1.20 two- or four-stroke engine
- Wing area - 846 sq.ins (54.6.sq.dm)
- Wingspan - 63.4ins (161cm)
- Large removable top hatch for easy access to battery and radio gear
- Well made, strong and practical everyday sport aerobat
What's in the Box
- Factory-finished airframe sections covered in genuine Oracover
- Full hardware set including fuel tank, engine mount, wheels etc.
- Detailed step-by-step instruction manual
- Factory-painted, glass fibre cowl and spats
Seagull's Yak 54 has stood the test of time and remains a popular choice for those moving up from their first low-wing aircraft. It's big enough to make an impression on the ground and in the air while perfect too as your first petrol/gas powered model thanks to a large cowl with bags of room for a 20cc engine.
Seagull have developed a strong model - accurately built using laser-cut balsa and ply with an Oracover finish - one that can take the rough and tumble of grass field operation. It flies superbly, and while not a 3D machine, rolling circles and other advanced manoeuvres are possible along with traditional, precise aerobatics.
The complete package includes an engine mount, fuel tank, factory-painted spats and cowl, a full hardware set, decals and a fully-illustrated manual.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Scale
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Scale.