- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Cockpit detailing with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio, fuel tank and flight battery access.
- Superb flying characteristics representative of the full-size.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either petrol or electric power.
- Crystal clear screw-on canopy moulding.
- Full hardware and fittings kit.
- Steerable tail wheel.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1x Factory painted pilot figure.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Factory painted wheel spat set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Carbon undercarriage unit.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
We know the score. Sometimes, just sometimes, you feel the need to make an impression, treat yourself and buy an aeroplane thats just a little classier than the hacks you usually fly. Its a point that many of us reach when weve been flying for a few years, have accumulated a decent amount of experience, and just dont seem to damage aeroplanes like we used to. If thats you and You've recently established a need for a large, semi-scale, out-and-out pattern or 3D aerobat, then You've come to the right place. Seagulls all-new 50cc Extra 330LX is an aeroplane you should very seriously consider for not only is it big and bold in its French Air Force (ArmÌ©e de l'Air) colour scheme, its beautifully built and bristling with appealing features. From the ink black carbon undercarriage to the glossy postbox red glass fibre spats; from the huge, concours-quality painted glass cowl to the immaculate, diligently applied trim scheme; from the tough purpose-designed glass fibre control horns to the efficient, faired aileron leading edges, this is a model that takes you closer than you may ever have been to the R/C aerobatic equivalent of the holy grail. But dont take our word for it, have a look, you wont be disappointed.
|Wingspan (mm): ||2082 |
|Length (mm): ||1973 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||1349 |
|Weight (lb): ||16.3 - 16.8 |
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Search JPerkins.com by matching specification
Search for matching products across the site or just by Seagull or just in RC Models/Aircraft/Aerobatic
You can also find more similar products in the Seagull brand store in Aerobatic.
Manuals and other supporting documents